We offer a gentle, intuitive approach using Chinese herbs and remedies and will teach you to listen to your body and to develop a healthy and sustainable lifestyle that is specifically tailored to your needs.
We take a holistic approach to helping you achieve a balanced and healthy life.
This means we take into account the functioning of your whole body, even when we are only looking to treat a single ailment, as we believe that all parts of your body are connected and should be treated accordingly.
We follow these five principles of wellbeing:
- Invest in your wellbeing – it’s never too late to start feeling well
- Apply centuries of knowledge to treat the underlying causes; not just the symptoms
- Make feeling fit and healthy – not just weight loss – your goal
- Practice everything in moderation as a key to long term wellbeing
- Prevent illness proactively by keeping your body in balance
We focus on five main internal organs, which are all linked to other organs in the body:
- liver (linked to gall bladder)
- lungs (linked to large intestine)
- kidneys (linked to bladder)
- heart (linked to small intestine)
- spleen (linked with stomach)
These organs are all connected to each other – and to your emotional health. If one organ is weak or not functioning, it will affect your other organs as well as your overall physical and emotional wellbeing.
Our trained specialists will help you to understand your body and to begin your journey towards a life without pain, stress or suffering.
Our treatments will help you to:
- Feel healthier
- Lose weight
- Sleep better
- Get relief from chronic pain
- Stop living with headaches and fatigue, and
- Have a stronger, healthier body for the rest of your life
101 Wellbeing was desiged by Dr Shuquan Liu, who is a qualified Traditional Chinese Medicine practitioner and Australia’s leading Chinese herbal practitioner.
To read more about Dr. Liu’s philosophies and extensive experience, please click here.
We currently run three clinics in Sydney and a clinic in Melbourne and Brisbane, as well as our 101 Wellbeing Centre on the NSW Central Coast.
Go ahead and take that first step with us. It will be the best step you ever take.