The centre is the ideal location to begin your 101 wellbeing program.
After one week of intensive treatment at the Wellbeing Centre, you will feel renewed, confident and ready to follow the ongoing 101 wellbeing program at any of the clinics.
The 101 wellbeing centre is located on 35 acres of rainforest farm, just minutes from Macmasters Beach on the Central Coast of New South Wales.
- The 101 Wellbeing centre operates for 7 days with a maximum of five patients
- Individual treatment plans are created for each patient
- The treatments take place for at least six hours each day and include remedial massage, acupuncture, reflexology, cupping and moxibustion in your own private room with your own doctor
- There will be a beach walk and Tai Chi each morning and a beach walk each evening (weather permitting)
- An educational program is run daily (based on ancient special knowledge of Chinese traditional medicine teachings) and you will learn how to respect and treat you body for good health
- If required, a pick up and return service to and from Chatswood to 101 Wellbeing is can be arranged